>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Monday, September 29, 2003

my new favorite love song...


I don't get many things right the first time.
In fact, I am told that a lot.
Now I know all the wrong turns and stumbles and falls
Brought me here.
And where was I before the day that I first saw your lovely face?
Now I see it everyday.
And I know that I am, I am, I am the luckiest.

What if I'd been born fifty years before you
In a house on the street where you lived?
Maybe I'd be outside as you passed on your bike,
Would I know?
And in a wide sea of eyes I see one pair that I recognize.
And I know that I am, I am, I am the luckiest.

I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.

Next door there's an old man who lived to his nineties,
And one day passed away in his sleep.
And his wife, she stayed for a couple of days
And passed away.

I'm sorry I know that's a strange way to tell you
That I know we belong,
That I know that I am, I am, I am the luckiest.

-BEN FOLDS FIVE, the luckiest-

(j-wo you're the best)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home