>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Finally, after a 3 or 4 week grace period in which Kate and I got more and more frustrated with the animal shelter, we got to bring a little girl home today! Her name is Bella, and she's just about the sweetest girl ever! She was so well-behaved when Autumn and I gave her a bath tonight! So congratulations to me and Kate, proud parents that we are. And we've even established the parental roles each of us will be playing; Kate is the mean mommy, and I am the nice mommy. Some examples to illustrate this point: Kate abstains Bella from eating more than 3 times a day, whereas I am the one feeding her on the sly. Kate yells at Bella for pooping on the floor, whereas I laugh and make Kate clean it up (while this example has not actually happened yet, it very well might happen in the future). So that's that. Kate and I are cat mommies now! Love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home