>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Thursday, August 28, 2003

i was just thinking today about how lucky i am to have what i have and to love the people that i do. sometimes life just doesn't seem to give me a break, but in the grand scheme of it all, it's given me way more than it's taken (so far anyways). i feel very blessed for all the things my parents do for me and all the understanding that they give me now that i'm not the hellish high school teenager that i once was; i'm eternally grateful for my friends and all the merriment they bring me on a daily basis; i have a fantastic boyfriend who loves me and does so much for me... looking at all that makes me want to never pity myself or take anything for granted. obviously that's a lofty ideal that won't always work out, but i can at least try, right?? it's funny though, how in the midst of all that fortune, i can still feel so lost and so unmotivated. i dunno, maybe i haven't hit the peak in my life that will tell me exactly what i need to know in order to be worthwhile and give back to everyone who's ever given to me. ..... i just wanna take a nap. the SARS is making me tired. thanks alot jodi and angie;) or maybe it's the fact that i've been going out and drinking too much in the last couple of weeks. hmm, maybe. who wants to go out and drink tonite??! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home