>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Friday, January 09, 2004

ah ha. i'm baaaack. back in bloomington, back in school, back to my usual crazy antics. i dunno, i'm half drunk and don't know what i'm saying.

anyhoo, i just got back from a lovely excursion in chicago with my one and only (that's bob, by the way). we had a good time, it was colder than cold there, and we didn't get to do much of what we wanted, but i had a great time nonetheless. i found the promised land--> 4-story GAP store on michigan ave. and it was very very good. i had the pleasure of going to bloomingdale's and teaching bob the ways of the designer bag (sidenote: i must have the marc jacobs bag i saw there; though i never will because it costs more than my life is worth). i also had the extreme pleasure of accumulating something i've wanted for a long time, courtesy of my best guy--a stitch stuffed animal! i have the best boyfriend. i decided to re-name stitch in bob's honor, accolading him with the name STITCH "THE HACKSAW" CRAFT. indeed. and just so you know, if you see my stitch with a knife taped to his claw/hand, don't be alarmed (you had to be there).

but yeah, all in all, i had a fantastic mini-vacation. it was nice to get away, although next time i'll be sure to "get away" to a much warmer climate. well, it's late, i'm tired, i'm out. peace.

p.s. bob, i heart my stitch you bought me:) it's the best thing anyone's ever gotten for me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home