>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Thursday, January 12, 2006

What a pleasant surprise this morning when, not really knowing what to wear to work, I randomly tried on a pair of pants that, in truth, haven't really fit me for the last few months. I was delighted that I could button and zip them without as much discomfort as the last time I had tried to wear them. Now, I'm not going to be arrogant and assume I've lost all this weight or all these inches. Truthfully, they were a fraction of a millimeter too tight, but not so tight that I veto-ed them...and I will *always* veto pants (or any piece of clothing for that matter) that run the slightest risk of making me look fat. So it was a small, sweet victory for 8am on a Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home