>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Let me tell you how much I hate communication/language barriers with rude customer service reps. I hate them a lot. I just spent 40 minutes of my life dealing with said rude customer service rep. If someone is asking you a question, and you can't understand what they're asking, shouldn't you, as a "qualified professional" pass off that person to someone who can actually help them? And while we're on the subject, shouldn't you NOT just ignore the question and continue talking?? What is hard to understand about this? Everything, apparently.

I'm certainly not trying to be a heinous bitch with cultural insensitivity, but if English is not your first language, then maybe you could find someone whose language it is, and transfer me to that person, please!

*whew* I'm done.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amen Sister Friend!!!! I just had to deal with that myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home