>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

i gotta say it has been such a good day today....me and bob walked to class together, i got my paper done on time, ROB BROUGHT ICE CREAM CAKE:), i get to be kate's date tonite;), i got to talk to my daddy today... i'm in a great mood:)
i was just thinking the other day about how hard it is to meet new people in the situations that i find myself in the most (class, boo), but i've gotten to be sort of friends with this girl in one of my classes (yeah, huge knob = me) and she's really nice and fun to talk to and it just makes me happy that there are nice people left in this world who are friendly to people they don't know. i wish there were more of those people out there, and i'm sure there are, but being me and being extremely shy around folks i don't know, it's a big challenge to just be outgoing and step out of my comfort zone (ahh, too much class, it's wearing off into my social life!!) and meet new people. so that's my brilliant blog for the day! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home