>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Friday, March 14, 2003

i'm very tired of the way things are....in general. i realize that despite the fact that i hate routine, in a ways it's really good for me and sometimes i love it. but that's more in reference to school and/or work stuff. in my personal life, i need a good mix of things to keep me interested. otherwise, i find myself searching for something outside my familiar comfort zone, which in turn makes me feel as though my life is lacking in a lot of ways, and that may not even be true! i think everyone's life lacks something or another at any point in time, because it's impossible to have a perfect life. so why am i wasting my imperfect life writing about stuff that the general population already knows?? maybe it's because i'm tired and can't think of anything witty or charming to write, so i'm just writing this.

ps...free jimmy johns at upstairs RULES!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home