>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Thursday, April 17, 2003

disappointment has to be the worst feeling in the world.

"i'm so lonely/ God won't know me/ i can hardly get up/ i sold my halo back in april/ now i can't open heaven/ so ring out the bell/ i'll fly where there's someone to tell/ my shoulders are colder since i fell/ someone see me/ feel me breathing/ someone get me home soon/ if i see sunrise/ and screw up my eyes/ i dont' feel so lonesome/ so ring out the bell/ i'll fly where there's someone to tell/ my shoulders are colder since i fell/ i'm doing fine/ i'm getting by/ tell me what i should do/ God knows why i'm watching the sky/ it is so blue/ one fine morning/ without warning/ i'll go thru the blue sky/ until i do i'll wait for you/ so i can get this right/ so ring out the bell/ i'll fly where there's someone to tell/ my shoulders are colder since i fell/ so ring out the bell/ i'll fly where there's someone to tell/ my shoulders are colder since i fell." -travis-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home