>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Diagnosis: excessive blogging

2 of x part series

Why do we let people go? Why do we let ourselves go? I've been asking myself this question recently, and I've yet to find a concrete conclusion. I suppose it's different for every situation. It's interesting to me to recollect and analyze past scenarios of my own life in which the said phenomenon has occurred. Compared to present scenarios of my life, the factors of the situation come out quite differently for the most part.

My deduction? We get lazy. It's not that we don't appreciate the person any longer (well, maybe we don't) but I feel more or less it's the general lack of effort. Like once we get into the routine of letting people go, it's just easier to keep moving ahead without them, rather than backtrack to pick them back up. Which further blurries my initial question with the regard to someone who is more so than just a casual friend. Hey, I do it, you do it. But I ask why. Survey says?....lazy. Geesh, no wonder why some cultures hate us. We do kinda suck sometimes. Talk amongst yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home