>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I just had a dream in which Axl Rose and I were flirting and carrying on with one another in a hotel. Might I add as well that he was probably about age 23 or 24, a fresh-faced young adult with only his signature bandanna to distinguish him from any other young gentleman on the street. No tattoos, no unkempt, unwashed hair, no drugs coursing through his sweet veins. Just the picture of innocence, my friend.

Now, I realize this is not the Axl we know and love the most, but I must say, if this was what he really looked like in his early twenties (and I have no idea because I don't believe I've ever seen a picture of him that young), then I'll certainly take it. He was cute. Of course, he was also made up by my subconcious so no wonder. You know me...no ugly people in my dreams, that's just the rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home