>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Sunday, October 02, 2005

These boots were made for walking...

As I was just telling Bob, I have done more exercise today than I had the previous week.

We got up early today and went for a walk for about 45 min. Later in the afternoon, we played tennis for about an hour or so. Afterwards, we walked back to Bob's, only to realize we had been locked out of his apt. So in an effort to remedy the situation, we walked over to Los's apt to get a key. Needless to say, Los wasn't home, so we ran/walked back to Bob's to wait to get in. After this, we drove to my apt where we proceeded to walk to BW3's and back.

Now my feet hurt and I want to pass out. I could feel even better about all this aerobic exercise if I hadn't just negated most of it by eating fried chicken tenders and drinking beer at Bw3's. Oh well. There's always next Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home