>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Saturday, March 13, 2004

I feel compelled to write, although I don't have much to say. I can tell you I haven't had caffeine in almost 2 whole weeks! Gaaah!! I mostly miss it in it's luscious form of coffee and diet coke. Ok, and mountain dew. But overall, it's not been too much of a hassle for me as I would've expected. Lately, instead of looking forward to that caffeine jolt to get me through the day, it's been looking forward to that tylenol to get me through the day. (funny sidenote: one of my clients takes caffeine as one of his meds and the other day I was tempted to ask him if I could borrow some.) Oh well. Perhaps I shall give up that for Lent. My original plan was to give up skipping class for Lent, but we all know how that's turned out (no Mike, not because I've been lazy, but because I've been sick). Ok, that's cool. So caffeine is it for Lent. But I feel like that's cheating sort of, since I've already been told by the doctor that I can't have it anyway. On the other hand, the doctor also told me that I couldn't have greasy food and Kate and I ate Rallys tonight for dinner, so I guess it's clear I'm not exactly following doctor's orders. Bygones. Caffeine it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home