>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Monday, October 10, 2005

Can't buy me love

Tonight at 11:00pm, it will be the one week mark of my quitting smoking. There were some moments over the weekend where I almost cracked and smoked, but I stayed strong (and by that I mean just drank more) and powered through it. Bob was a ginormous help and offered nothing but kind words (except when he was yelling at me at the tollbooth).

So I continue my mission to be a non-smoker. I must say, it's getting easier, but there's still a small part of me that misses it. How silly, huh?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations. :)

    I'm very proud of you.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Wow, great job. Also, I don't think it's silly to miss a habit, even if it wasn't the best one. When some action or label becomes a facet of your identity, even if it's small, it feels weird to be without it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home