>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I think quitting smoking has, in fact, affected my sleep pattern (for awhile there, I didn't appear to be experiencing any physical effects). I've been waking up earlier in the A.M., and sometimes I can fall back asleep and sometimes I can't. Or sometimes I do fall back asleep and then I wake up again 10 minutes later, and so on. The funny thing is that when these disturbances occur, I feel wide awake for a few minutes, then I get tired. Or, maybe it's the fact that it's 6am and I don't know what else I'd do besides just go back to sleep. I don't know. It's odd and it's not that it's really that disturbing, b/c anything that helps me get to work on time for a change is a good thing. But hopefully it'll go away soon. I've read that the physical effects of quitting smoking disappear altogether after 2 weeks. I'm working on my second week right now, so hopefully the sleep will cease to be disturbed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home