>

Misunderstood

"She's not crazy just a little misunderstood."-BTE

Sunday, November 20, 2005

My friend Missy was telling me tonight that since her husband has been out of town, she's been sleeping on the couch in her living room. When I asked why, she indicated that she's nervous being back in the bedroom and not being able to hear if any shady business were to occur (i.e. someone breaking in her house). She also indicated that she doesn't feel all that safe being in her house alone.

I was able to sympathize with her, and if you've ever met me, you know why. I don't even feel that safe when my roommate's sleeping in the next room. And it's sad and lame, but there have been times when I've actually and literally been frightened by my own shadow. I guess it's a good thing that Kate's friend Jacob got me a stun gun...though if you've ever talked to Kate, *she's* not all that thrilled about it. Oh but she will be when I save her ass and electrocute the person breaking into the apt. Hooha.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just make sure the first person you stun is not Kate using the restroom in the middle of the night!

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    That's exactly what I'm worried about!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home